Providence Health & Services Senior Analyst - Provider Compensation PSJH in Seattle, Washington
Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Senior Analyst - Provider Compensation PSJH to our location in Seattle, WA.
We are seeking a Senior Analyst - Provider Compensation PSJH to act as a subject matter expert in the analysis and reporting of provider compensation programs. Responsibilities include data gathering and analysis, CPT coding
reviews, creation of proformas, report development, provider market analysis, and plan modeling for newly hired physicians, acquisitions, and contract renewals. Participate as a member of an implementation team for new acquisitions being brought onto the system. Perform research on specific matters such as legal compliance, trend analysis, review and analysis of market surveys on provider pay, production, revenue, coding and billing. Perform fair market value assessments of provider compensation plans and works with third party firms to obtain and manage the external fair market review process, as needed. Works with the Provider Compensation team and system leaders to develop plans to support care strategies, quality and performance objectives, financial goals and the funding of provider development activities. Perform all duties in a manner that promotes team concepts and reflects the PSJH mission and philosophy.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
• Perform moderate to highly complex data studies, including but not limited to the analysis market, compensation, quality and productivity data. Compile detailed reports for regional teams in support of market and/or contract renewals. Create regional and system-wide current state assessments to analyze existing specialties, services and individual physician compensation trends and outliers. Provide interpretation of the data and findings
• Develop, access and manage complex data sources/databases to facilitate ease of access and reporting for teams across the organization
• May provide support to other physician services teams in analyzing and reporting data related to Taleo, Avature and Determine
• Lead or participate in cross-functional teams to for assigned physician groups and hospital leaders to assess and gain an understanding of clients and their needs related to projects and data
• Review third party fair market value assessments and incorporate it into reports and presentations
• Manage projects, track deadlines and represent compensation team on calls and in meetings
Required qualifications for this position include:
Bachelor's Degree in Health care, Human Resources, Business, Finance or related area
5 years of progressively responsible roles with demonstrated compensation analysis and design, human resources, finance, physician practice management, and strong project/change management skills
3 years of expert level experience with Excel, Human Resources, Finance and Contracting systems
2 years of experience with Tableau or other Business Intelligence Software required
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Health Care
Req ID: 231950