Providence Health & Services Social Content and Campaign Communications Manager in Seattle, Washington
Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Social Content Campaign Communication Manager PSJH to our location in Seattle, WA.
We are seeking a Social Content and Campaign Communications Manager to develop and implement social engagement strategies for our ExpressCare suite of same-day care retail clinics and virtual services. The manager will engage in internal/external social media strategies and projects to provide business strategy, planning and delivery of initiatives in support of ExpressCare and the Ambulatory Care Network strategic priorities.
The Social Content and Campaign Manager will implement our vision to create exceptionally relevant content programs grounded in data-informed insights. This position will orchestrate work streams to ensure efficiency across marketing and communications programs and initiatives.
This role will also engage with cross-functional pillars within the Ambulatory Care Network to generate internal and external content for local and national audiences and will work diligently to plan, track and coordinate projects to ensure they are launched on time with high content quality.
In the content focus of this role, the manager will work on content creation, curation, and distribution planning for ExpressCare and the Ambulatory Care Network with close ties to the Social and Influencer department.
This position has responsibility for content gathering and creation to support marketing and communications programs for ExpressCare and the Ambulatory Care Network business line for internal and external needs. This position recommends which channels are most effective to deliver content to the target audience.
In the campaign focus of this role, the manager will work in partnership with product and regional marketing and service areas such as digital innovations and internal stakeholders such as talent acquisition to develop a solid understanding of target markets and segments to create effective content and tell compelling consumer-centric stories. Will deliver consistent, clear messaging to all audiences while collaborating to ensure alignment across geographic regions, multiple facilities and diverse business units.
The Social Content and Campaign Communications Manager will be an integral part of the ExpressCare and Ambulatory Care Network teams, supporting ambulatory retail operations across Providence.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
Support strategy, planning and execution for social media plans and programs, major organizational campaigns and initiatives related to public relations, marketing, reputation management, organizational communication, and executive communication/thought leadership
Proven ability to work independently writing, creating and implementing high--quality social media engagement plans and content (messaging)
Oversee, manage and measure effectiveness of social media campaigns and initiatives to promote and enhance the reputation of ExpressCare and the Ambulatory Care Network family of services
Support and enhance the quality of all communication tools and channels to ensure communication is delivered consistently and proactively
Support measurable improvements in consumer engagement, based on established standards. Ensure the ExpressCare voice and narrative, and Mission, Vision, and Values of PSJH, including the culture, are present in all communication efforts
Reinforce, enhance and grow the narrative of ExpressCare via social media strategies
Work closely with marketing and communication leadership within Ambulatory Care Network and at the system and regional level to coordinate messaging and positioning across audiences
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, or equivalent education/experience.
• 5 years of progressive experience managing integrated marketing programs in an agency or corporate environment.
• 3 years’ experience developing and delivering content via social and online communities. Ability to multitask.
• 2 years record of tangible business results driven via social platforms. Knows the ins and outs of social platforms and uses them effectively.
• Demonstrated strong organizational skills, idea driven; history of anticipating issues and the skills to be strategic, proactive and assertive.
• A strong record integrating with both corporate communications and marketing.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
Additional requirements include:
• Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weakness of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
• Ability to represent the company with external customers/clients.
• Ability to work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines.
• Demonstrated skills in project plan design and implementation, directing projects, coordination the work of operational teams, and managing project budgets.
• Effective interpersonal, decision-making and written and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to deal with stress and ambiguity as part of the evolution of this organization and the industry as a whole.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience working in health care
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence St. Joseph health from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Marketing/PR/Communications
Req ID: 254133